About Dr. Eric Roselli, Heart Surgeon
Greetings! I'm Dr. Eric Roselli, a cardiac surgeon who completed my medical education at Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois, in 1997. Over the course of my career, I have successfully performed around 5,000 cardiac surgeries, with a particular focus on heart valve procedures, which account for approximately 3,000 of those cases. Presently, I am actively involved in surgical practice at Cleveland Clinic.
My greatest asset lies in the extensive training and diverse experience I have gained in both intricate open-heart surgeries and catheter-based interventions. This comprehensive background enables me to approach my patients' cardiovascular conditions with a holistic perspective, considering not only their heart disease but also the overall well-being of their cardiovascular system.
Moreover, I am deeply committed to the well-being of my patients and their families. Their care and comfort are of utmost importance to me.
- Surgery for thoracic aortic aneurysm
- Minimally invasive and transcatheter heart valve surgery
- High-risk reoperation surgery
In addition, I have research and clinical interests specific to:
- Least invasive and transcatheter valve procedures, transcatheter aortic valve replacement
- High-risk and redo valve surgery
- Aortic aneurysms and dissection associated with valve disease (Bicupsid aortic valves)